The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 British multinational company to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their highly ambitious team based in the Midlands. This global technology business is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work, as well as many opportunities for development.
The business operates globally, across over 100 countries, with the internal audit team based in the Midlands but you will have the opportunity for overseas travel.
This role requires you to perform and report on operational and financial audits using a risk assessed approach and track any audit recommendations to ensure that targets are achieved effectively. You will be identifying the need for change within the audit plans themselves and recommending improvements in line with the business needs.
The role would be ideal for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CMIIA), preferably with some experience within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10), who has at least five years of internal audit experience. You will need to have a strong understanding of risk and control management frameworks and be able to engage with senior management confidently.
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary and package, as well as opportunities for development and career progression. This company aims to promote quickly within the department and across the wider business.
- Plan, perform and report on operational and financial audits using a risk assessed approach.
- Carry out reviews of business areas.
- Track the audit recommendations in order to ensure targets are achieved effectively.
- Identify the need for change and recommend improvements in line with the needs of the business.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CMIIA)
- 5+ years internal audit experience, preferably within a complex business.
- Strong understanding of risk and control management frameworks.
- Ability to engage with senior management confidently.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!