Circa £60,000 plus car, bonus, pension
about 2 years ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global leader in the Oil & Gas Services industry to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a newly created team with a recently appointed Head of Internal Audit tasked with building a best in class function.
The business provides the technology and systems expertise across subsea exploration, onshore/offshore and surface projects in the energy sector. They operate in 50 countries worldwide with a group headcount approaching 40,000.
This role is based in central London and requires travel of circa 40% across EMEA and America.
The role covers a broad range of operational and financial audits in this highly dynamic, forward-thinking business. This is a highly visible role in a small team that involves significant senior stakeholder engagement.
This role is best suited to an ambitious and highly confident/personable newly or recently qualified auditor from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm looking to step into industry in a role that could propel their career in a global business.
The package includes a great basic, car/cash allowance, bonus and 7.5% pension contribution.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Leading end to end financial, operational and compliance audits – planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Play a pivotal role towards the creation, maintenance and growth of a robust internal audit framework
- Building and maintaining consultative relationships with business stakeholders – acting as a trusted advisor to add value and improve operations
- Auditor from a recognised practice firm (Big 4/Top 10), either from an external audit or advisory background
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Excellent communicator and ability to empathise and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – proactive, driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
- 2nd language desirable
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!