ARRC are EXCLUSIVELY partnering with one of the most talked about Tech/Media businesses in the market. We are delighted to be supporting in the formation of a truly best in class team, lead by someone with a track record of nurturing, supporting and developing their previous team members.
We are looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial audit professional based in London, UK. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for executing a mix of operational, compliance and IT audits in the areas of design, efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls. This position will deliver the full lifecycle of audit assignments and will support risk advisory and investigations projects.
Internal Audit & Risk Management:
- Support the Internal Audit Manager through executing internal audits (e.g. Planning, fieldwork, reporting);
- Ability to develop robust risk and control matrices and internal audit test plans;
- Ability to review compliance with related operational, financial, IT, and regulatory controls;
- Ability to perform data analytics, including developing data requests, querying data using analytics platform, and identifying exceptions for follow-up.
- Good stakeholder management skills and abilities. Should feel comfortable around senior stakeholders and be able to clearly present findings and agree corrective action plans;
- Keep up-to-date awareness on the regulatory and statutory changes and accounting practices.
Advisory & Consulting Services:
- Lead advisory and consulting projects that assist in the organisation in designing and implementing robust internal controls, policies, and guidelines.
- Identify internal control deficiencies and provide recommendations for improving the organisation's operation, in terms of both efficient and effective performance;
- Proactively evaluate risks and internal controls against changing trends and market/economic/business conditions.
- Provide support to the investigations team through data analysis, interviews, etc;
- Assist with ethics and integrity training and fraud risk assessments.
- ACCA, ACA, CIA, or Equivalent (CPA, etc.).
- Must be IT and technology literate. Previous data analytics experience (or willingness to learn) desirable.
- Previous experience in a big-4 consulting, Top10 firm, technology, telecommunication, or other fast paced industry.
- Flexibility to travel internationally across Europe and the Middle East (20-30%). Please note that this will only be applicable when travel restrictions are lifted.
Please get in touch to register interest and find out more.
**Please note that regrettably we are unable to put forward candidates who require Visa sponsorship to work within the UK.**
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!