The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by one of the world’s leading industrial technology companies to recruit a Senior Internal Controls Manager to join the Internal Controls team.
This company has pioneered new technologies over the years and continuously strives to transform the power of technology within the industrial technology sector. The business operates globally, with the internal controls team based in the Midlands, but you will have the occasional opportunity for European travel within the role as well (circa 10%).
The successful candidate will be using their specialist knowledge to provide the business with support on best practice internal controls. You will be working to create a vision of what internal controls are needed in order to improve the business, offering specialist insight and advice to lead the development of improved internal controls in order that the business may operate efficiently and effectively.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised professional financial or audit qualification and will have experience in the implementation of internal controls within a large or complex organisation. You will need to have SOX controls and compliance experience.
The role offers a competitive salary, a generous car allowance and the opportunity to work from home twice a week.
- You will be using your specialist knowledge to provide the business with technical support on best practice internal controls;
- You will be offering specialist insight and advice to the business to lead the development of improved internal controls;
- You will be leading and performing testing, and working with the business to remediate actions to improve the internal control environment;
- You will be leading the self-assessment of the internal control systems.
- You must hold a professional financial or audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA);
- You will be a subject matter expert in establishing an internal control system within an organisation;
- You will have experience of implementing SOX controls and compliance.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!