The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting a Senior IT Auditor on behalf of a constituent of the FTSE 100 and leader within the leisure industry.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly skilled team and gain varied information systems auditing experience within a complex, international business. You can expect high rewards for strong performance with progression to a full IT Audit Manager post.
Reporting to the Director, the position will see you lead and conduct technology reviews across the organisation’s global divisions and subsidiaries.
More specifically, you will evaluate the integrity of internal controls over financial reporting for systems that authorise transactions and safeguard assets; monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of IT operations; monitor the adequacy of processes and internal controls and their impact on the organisation on a project by project basis; build strong working relationships with senior IT personnel and act as trusted advisor for managing IT risk.
Background and experience
- A full relevant professional qualification (CISA, CISSP)
- Information systems auditing experience
- Experience working within a large, complex, commercial organisation (or experience working with such clients if you’re currently working for a Big 4 or Top 10 practice firm).
- Knowledge of information systems security and controls is beneficial
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Management Information Systems, or Finance & Accounting (or equivalent)
International travel will be circa 20% and some flexible working can be afforded.
For further information, please apply now.