The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor to join a FTSE 100 Tech business in central London.
The purpose of this role is to support the Group in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of IT audits across the European OpCos in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of IT operations, IT service management, IT resilience, information security, etc..
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Head of Audit – IT and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of IT auditors across our global business
- Have experience in the area of IT controls/ IT risk management – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role
- Have IT process knowledge e.g. as defined in standards like ITIL, Cobit,, ISO, or British Standards
- Have IT knowledge on IT networks, operating systems, databases, and applications, ideally including the Microsoft stack and SAP.
- Are experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Are well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Have IT risk/control related accreditations such as CISA, CRISC, or Cobit.
It is an ideal opportunity for those seeking to work in a supportive and flexible environment while contributing to the consistent growth of the team. If you are looking for a chance to be at the forefront of technology and market leader in its field, then this would be a great career move.