The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a leading global media business to recruit a Senior IT Auditor to join their internal audit team based in central London.
The role’s key responsibilities are to plan, execute and report on internal audit reviews of business units, processes or identified areas of risk exposure across the Group, with the focus being on IT aspects.
This is a development role as there is a great opportunity to move to the IT Audit manager grade within the next 12/18 months.
- CISA qualification with ≥3 years post-qualification experience
- SOX testing experience (desirable)
- Accounting qualification or data analytics experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management within the organisation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good knowledge of and interest in business processes and systems
- Sound understanding and experience of IT General Controls and Application Reviews
- Technical security review experience (desirable)
- Experience of auditing major projects and change programmes (desirable)
This is a relaxed and creative business with a great culture and excellent work/life balance. The role has a global remit that covers Europe, China, Latam and Singapore. You will be expected to travel c.25% of the time, you will travel as a team to highly desirable locations.
Please get in touch for more information on this exciting opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!