The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are recruiting for a Top 10 accounting firm in London who have seen consistent growth and technological development. They are looking for a conscientious and curious Senior IT Consultant to join their dynamic team to provide advisory services to their complex corporate clients as well as international not-for-profit clients. Our client proudly offers a varied role where you will be able to work on projects extending beyond audit and apply your cyber security knowledge too. This role will see you report to the Director and travel mainly within the UK with some European travel.
As a Senior IT Consultant, you will be the cornerstone of each project, ensuring that the audit plans are developed appropriately and delivered to the highest of standards. You will be the face of the business and be expected to meet clients and understand their needs leading to your impact on their governance processes.
To be considered for this role:
· You will hold a CISA qualification
· Have in- depth knowledge and experience in internal audit
· Have experience in cyber security, information security and IT general controls in support of internal audit
· Have at least 3 years of experience in IT internal audit
· Experience in the following sectors would be beneficial: banking, financial services, corporates, not-for-profit organisations and pubic sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-rounded IT specialist to join a team where your technical expertise will be adding true value to the team and the wider business. If you are an ambitious individual looking for a hands-on role and chance to work on exciting varied projects with market-leaders and be able to progress quickly, this is a role to consider.
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!