The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company is working with a Top 10 Practice firm to help them recruit for a Senior IT Auditor to be based in London and to work on a variety of projects. This role will see you report to the Director and give you the opportunity to do European travel.
The team needs an energetic professional who will be responsible for planning, scoping and delivering IT internal audits. You will also be focussing on the information security, cyber security and data analytics aspects of the audits. This team offers multiple advisory projects to work across a variety of clients, predominantly in financial services and major not-for-profit organisations.
To be considered you need:
- A CISA qualification (essential)
- Experience in internal audit
- Experience in conducting cyber security reviews
- IT general controls testing experience
- Information security reviews
- Any of the following sector experience: corporates, not-for-profit organisations, financial services (banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance).
Our client offers great flexibility and career progression opportunities in a team where you would be able to apply your current skills and develop new ones. If you are looking to work for a respectable and market- leading team, please do get in touch.
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!