Media & Telecoms,
£55,000 to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
about 3 years ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with one of the world’s leading video games producers, who have smart offices in Central London. This company would be a perfect fit for a technologically minded IT Auditor, looking for a less corporate culture or seeking to forge a career in the technology/gaming sector. There will be some travel involved to locations in Europe, about 30% of the time.
- The role will be to assist the Head of IT Audit in the planning, preparation and delivery of IT Audits across all aspects of the business.
- You will also help the business achieve compliance with its Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) obligations.
- This will involve extensive interaction with software development teams, cyber security functions, physical IT specialists and business stakeholders.
- CISA qualification.
- IT Audit experience gained from reputable accountancy practice or large corporate.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability and will to build relationships with stakeholders in technology and business.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!