The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a London based listed business to hire a Senior Internal Audit Manager.
This is a newly created role in an established team that's undergoing a period of significant change under new leadership. This is a truly leading edge global internal audit function and this role represents a hugely exciting opportunity for those targeting progression to 'Head of' level.
The role requires someone who is passionate about internal audit, risk and compliance as you’ll be tasked with leading, developing and managing the Group, IT and Programme Assurance Internal Audit Plan. The role involves direct man management of multiple Senior Internal Auditors.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant with deep internal audit, risk and governance experience
- IT Audit skillset - CISA or equivalent desirable
- Project Assurance skillset - Prince 2 or equivalent desirable
- Demonstrable strategic leadership experience
- A leader of people with proven ability to inspire, develop and manage
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment