Consumer & Retail ,
Up to £65,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
about 3 years ago
Senior Operational Audit Manager – FTSE 100
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 leisure and hospitality business based in Dunstable. Due to internal restructuring, our client is looking to fill a newly created vacancy for a Senior Audit Manager, to manage 3 direct reports as well as oversee the operational audit function for one of its key business areas. This is a great opportunity for an Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager with line management experience.
- Lead a team of data managers and operational auditors, whose responsibility it is to perform analytical reviews to identify high risk areas of the business.
- Provide assurance to senior stakeholders within a specific business unit of the organisation that the internal control framework is operating as designed.
- Report findings to senior stakeholders and provide insight into how to mitigate risks.
- Develop and maintain a suite of reporting for tracking risk and audits.
- Advise stakeholders in financial control, supporting the design and championing the value of controls across the business.
- Audit experience gained from a professional services firm or FTSE sized business.
- ACA/ACCA qualification will be highly valued but is not essential.
- You should have experience of managing direct reports.
- You will be comfortable of operating in a fast paced corporate environment, and will have the sufficient communication skills and gravitas required to work closely with senior stakeholders.
The Audit & Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!