The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting a Senior Project Controls Manager on behalf of an organisation operating a high profile and major UK infrastructure programme. Reporting to the Head of Project Controls, you will be a key component in the development of a project baseline across scope, time, cost, risk, and quality for specific delivery or development areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to harness thorough technical knowledge and understanding of project controls with strong stakeholder management, leadership, and influencing capabilities.
Further to developing and maintaining the project baseline, responsibilities will include; managing and coordinating project controls activities for supply chain, to ensure the accuracy and quality of information relating to cost, risk and scheduling; supporting decision making through the analysis of data and identification of trends; managing the correlation of schedule, quality, cost and risk to manage performance and drive programme delivery; identifying and managing risks; and co-ordinating the change management process.
Background / skills
- Project controls experience within a large-scale infrastructure programme
- Experience in baseline development and maintenance of baselines on a programme.
- Detailed knowledge and experience across core Project Controls disciplines, including Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management and Risk Management.
- Knowledge of the Project and Commercial Management principles including understanding of cost delivery, schedule targets.
- Use of project controls systems such as Primavera P6, Prism, and CEMAR
- Strong communication skills with a track record of negotiating and influencing at a senior level
There are multiple Senior Project Controls Manager positions, for more information, please apply now.