The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting a Senior Technology Auditor for an international Technology business.
- New role due to increased headcount driven by growth
- Based in Hertfordshire
- Low travel
- Team of 6 in IT Audit, wider IA team
- Generous base salary up to 75k dependent on candidate
Whilst FTSE-listed and continuing to rapidly expand globally, the business maintains a start-up feel and a non-hierarchical culture. It develops most of its technology in-house and is constantly evolving and pushing boundaries.
In total, there are circa 2000 technology specialists across its global hubs, most of which based in Herts though – as such, you can expect to gain a huge amount of exposure, see plenty of variety in the audits you conduct, and to really develop your skillset in a very driven yet supportive environment.
You’ll be a part of a collaborative and friendly tech audit function, so we are looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Undertake IT audit projects including
- Projects and programmes
- IT suppliers
- IT Security
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop relationships and ensuring work carried out adequately addresses key risks
- Work with business to facilitate improved controls environment
- Review technical data, identify associated risks and interpret for non-IT colleagues
- Follow up on reported actions
- Strong Technology Audit background e.g. Big 4 plus industry experience
- Worked in global business with senior stakeholders
- CISA qualified
- Excel at building relationships with stakeholders
- Ambitious and determined to have an impact
- Excellent report writing skills
Please get in touch to register interest.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!