The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a technology and telecoms business based in the City of London. They’re looking to hire two Internal Control Managers to join a large team of 15 specialists. This client is a household name and a leader in telecommunications, entertainment, and broadband.
- You will be responsible for the financial control framework of the business, as well as playing a key part in the design, planning and execution of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Programme.
- You will report on the control framework and testing to the Operating and Audit & Risk committees.
- Contribute to the improvement and maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework.
- Support “2nd line of defence” activities – risk, IT risk, legal compliance and security.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels on matters related to the 2nd line of defence.
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualification will be desirable but is not essential.
- SAP experience will be highly regarded.
- Must display a strong understanding of Internal Controls and their value to a FTSE sized business.
- Experience with SOX will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.