£46,000 to £59,000 plus package
almost 4 years ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by one of the fastest growing governance, risk and advisory divisions in the top 10 to recruit technology risk professionals to join their growing team. This is due to a large increase in work, mostly across FTE 250 and Fortune 500 clients. This is a great opportunity for experienced IT Auditors to further their career with a top practice firm.
- Work with an envious portfolio of FTSE sized clients where you will be delivering internal and external audits on time and within budget.
- Developing audit plans and attending audit committee meetings.
- Client relationships are key, and you will focus on positively developing exisitng and potential clients.
- You will be actively involved in business development be at the forefront of selling IT assurance services to prospective clients
- Take responsibility for mentoring junior staff and conducting appraisals
- Significant experience of risk based audit approach and IT governance, audit and control standards
- CISA qualified
- Detailed IT knowledge and passion for technology
- Strong communication skills, you must be able to work with senior stakeholders and have the ability to influence decision makers
- Ambitious - want a long term career with a growing practice firm where you will be pushed and encourage to climb the career ladder.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!