The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is assisting a FTSE 100 listed organisation to recruit a Technology Audit Manager in what is a newly created position. Your role will report into the Head of Audit of this already well-established audit and risk team that is undergoing another period of growth.
You will be the key figure across the Group audit function from a technology/IT perspective leading on the planning and delivery of tech audits, shaping strategy for tech/IT assurance activities, and helping tech and IT teams manage their risk profile.
In addition to shaping the technology audit and risk offering, you will own senior level stakeholder relationships and support reporting to the Audit & Risk Committee, so you can expect to gain great exposure across the Group and longer-term progression prospects.
Other components of your role will be to support the international audit team with the development of their technology/IT audit plan and to aide in the implementation of a technology controls framework.
- IT Audit experience (including IT internal audit or technology risk) within a large, commercial organisation or within a Big 4/Top 10 firm (assuming you have a portfolio of predominantly corporate clients).
- Ideally experience operating at manager level
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of engaging senior level stakeholders
- Commercial awareness
- Project management skills
- Team player – the function is collaborative and works well together
The position is based in Sheffield, however, they are operating a hybrid working model as the norm with the expectation of only a day or so per week in the office, and therefore, the hiring managers are keen to hear from you whether based in the Midlands or further afield across the North-West, Yorkshire, and the North-East.
This is a unique opportunity to drive the development of technology/IT audit and risk within a high performing and well-regarded function of a FTSE 100 – please apply now for information and an initial conversation