Consumer & Retail ,
Up to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
10 months ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a FTSE 100 Retailer to recruit a Technology Audit Manager.
The business is currently going through a number of significant transformations across technology so this role offers exposure to exciting levels of change not often experienced, and fantastic career potential with this FTSE 100 household name.
This role operates within a flat-structured team so no has no line management responsibilities.
This is a low travel role and is based just north of London.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute, report and follow up IT audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Perform in-flight reviews of ongoing change projects, assisting by identifying risks and building a robust control framework
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Strong background in IT audit and controls ideally from a Big 4 environment and/or a major Retailer
- Experience of audits where multiple auditors are delivering the audit concurrently
- Ability to translate tech issues and risks into business terms
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to empathise with stakeholders and identify pragmatic solutions addressing key risks
- Excellent time and project management skills
- High professional standards and integrity
- Team player
- Commercially aware, ambitious and driven
- CISA qualified, or nearing completion would be ideal but not required
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- 10% store discount
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent pension plan (7.5% contribution)
- Life Assurance (5 x salary)
Please get in touch with your latest CV to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!