The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is delighted to help a Top 10 Practice firm in Birmingham recruit an Advisory Technology Manager who will have a corporate portfolio to manage. This role has arisen due to consistent and constant growth of the firm and will see you work closely with the senior management.
As a Manager you will play a pivotal role in the team and will be entrusted by your clients with IT internal audit and advisory projects. You will be advising on IT controls, technology risk, infrastructures and business processes. You will become a mentor and leader for junior members of the team and have a crucial impact on audit engagements.
A successful candidate:
- Is a CISA or CRISC qualified professional with at least 3 years of experience in IT risk, IT internal audit or IT advisory
- Working in a Practice firm or a large commercial organisation
- Experienced in conducting control gap assessments
- Familiar with ISO27000, NIST and COBIT
- Able to demonstrate experience in leading teams, managing multiple engagements simultaneously and mentoring juniors
- Has technical understanding of cyber security and information security
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a consultancy role in a managerial capacity. If you are looking to accelerate your career prospects in a dynamic team and have the opportunity to work with the market-leading senior management, you are encouraged to apply. This team offers excellent training and career support where you can expand your technical knowledge and experience.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!