The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting for an IT Audit Manager on behalf of a Top 10 accountancy firm. This leading Practice firm have ambitious plans to rapidly grow their technology risk assurance presence across the West Country (Bristol centric) so require experienced individuals to deliver on existing and new projects and assist in developing the function.
Key responsibilities include;
· Manage agreed client portfolio for the region
· Lead technology risk assurance colleagues and utilise resources accordingly to deliver upon assignments.
· Adopt a hands-on approach to delivering on more complex assignments.
· Play an active role in business development activities alongside Directors and Partners to include tender preparation and proposal presentation
· Draft Audit Committee progress papers for Partner approval
The role will suit those seeking strong prospects for progression and variety in terms of both client portfolio (corporate and private) and technology specialism.
Experience in IT Audit, Information Security, and Project Assurance is sought as is a full professional qualification (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, CMIIA etc.). Those with background in Practice or Industry are encouraged to apply.