The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 Practice firm in Birmingham to recruit a trainee to join their technology risk team.
What you can expect:
- Be part of a 36 month training programme where you will have an opportunity to explore various areas of technology risk, namely: cyber security, IT internal audit, data analytics, IT governance and information security.
- Become an expert in emerging and established risk and conduct engagements in relevant areas.
- You will work with a varied client portfolio working on their controls and managing their technology risks.
- Specialism training across departments with relevant qualifications offered such as ACA, CISSP and international qualifications such as BCS (British Computer Society).
- Have at least 3 A-levels (A* - C)
- Be commercially-minded, analytical and a great communicator
- A degree in any subject (minimum a 2.2)
If you are looking for a team where you can work on an envious portfolio and develop personally and professionally, you are encouraged to apply. This firm offers great flexible working and career progression alongside mentorship while giving you the opportunity to be at the forefront of technology within the market.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!