The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by our client, a constituent of the FTSE 250 and leading Investments and Wealth Management Business, to assist in their search for an Information Technology Risk Specialist. The successful candidate will help to support strategic alignment across all Business Units to ensure that a sound, robust and fit for purpose IT risk and cyber defence exists and runs effectively in all areas of the organisation.
The position is paying circa £75,000 / per annum + benefits + package. The position can be based in London or Southampton
- Oversee and challenge the management of IT Risks across our client’s businesses.
- Win buy in and partner with stakeholders at the senior level, improving the business’s risk position
- Maintain current and up to date subject matter expertise on a range of IT security matters including standards and best practices and provide a view as to how this relates to the business
- Help to ensure constant improvement of IT security across the business
- Identify, scope and deliver targeted reviews in areas of heightened risk to provide visibility to Senior Management and engage in the response to major IT incidents and other important risk events.
- Demonstrable experience of IT Risk Management within the UK financial services and regulatory environment i
- Demonstrable experience in a large, global and complex organisation
- Previous accountability for supporting an IT Risk and/or IT Security function
- Demonstrable experience of having influenced key stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent relationship management skills both internally and externally across all levels Relevant qualifications in information security would be a plus (CISSP, CISSM ect)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk !