The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are helping our FTSE 100 Telecoms client with a critical piece of recruitment. The business is urgently looking to hire a specialist in Export Controls with a keen understanding of the import/export relationships integral to a telecommunications business. The principal responsibility of the role will be to enhance and implement the global compliance programme in order that it can address the risks of breaching internal trade control laws.
As this is a critical hire for the business, our client will interview, hire and onboard successful candidates remotely whilst the Covid-19 lockdown continues in the UK.
- Monitor and build the Export Controls Risk and Control Framework.
- Ensure continuous improvement to Export Controls compliance policies, processes and procedures and act as the point of contact within the business for all enquiries related to Export Controls.
- Help to provide incident management support.
- Review exports to ensure adherence to global trade laws, make applications for export licences.
- Must have an excellent understanding of UK, US and EU Export Controls and Trade Compliance, coupled with some years’ experience working in this space.