The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a major global financier, to assist in their search for a Treasury and Risk Specialist for an initial 6 month contract.
This position sits outside IR35 and offers a salary range between £800 -£1200/day depending on experience.
Reporting into the Regional Director for Enterprise Risk Solutions, you will be responsible for dealing with customers (i.e. Treasury departments in the UK Banking Market) from a risk management perspective to better understand their software needs. Typically, you will be dealing with front end customers, developers and implementation teams of specific businesses.
Significant experience (8 years+) in the following areas:
- Understanding of Software use and implementation - exposure to Risk Software such as QRM, Oracle and Sungard would be beneficial
- Asset Liability Management (ALM)
- In depth Treasury Risk Management experience in the UK banking market (Specifically in IRRBB, Funds Transfer Pricing, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk and Capital-to-Risk weighted assets)
- Exposure to Interest Rate models (e.g. Modelling in QRM for identification and quantification of interest rate risk)
- Delivery focussed
- Ability to interpret complex risk data for Senior members of the business